Join us in Sälen’s unspoilt mountain area, Transtrandsfjällens Nature Reserve. No scooters and lifts that disturb, but only wilderness and free mountains. A nice family experience that suits everyone.
Welcome to the Wilderness.
The tour is about an hour long and goes through a very beautiful wilderness area north of Tandådalen.
A perfect tour to start with for families with young children. We go family-wise in covered sleds with warm reindeer skins and windproof chapels, which makes you sit protected and comfortable.
- The length of the tour is 12 km and takes approx. one hour.
- We have 6 – 8 dogs per team and each company gets its own sled.
- One or more guides are included in the tour.
- Warm clothes / shoes are important for you to enjoy the trip.
- You are welcome to run your team and we go 2-3 adults or 2 adults and two children per team.
Times and prices.
The tour runs Tuesdays at 10.00, 11:30 and 13.00.
Price: Adult: 700 Skr / person Children: 500 Skr / person (up to 12 years).